The Twin Falls Public Library is currently hiring for the position of Circulation Clerk. This is a permanent, part-time position at 19 hours per week. Wage starts at $10.73 per hour.
The Circulation Clerks work under the supervision of the Circulation Services Department Head, within the framework of established policies and procedure. Work involves meeting the public as patrons of the Library, interpreting services, policies, rules and fees, the provision of information services to all patrons as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all reception and security functions related to the provision of Circulation Services to children and adults.
- Perform clerical tasks related to the procedures assuring timely use and the return of all Library materials.
- Perform clerical tasks registering patrons, verifying residency and eligibility to receive library services.
- Maintain statistics, and other records required for reporting functions
- Perform directional and information services to aid patrons using the Library.
- Interpret services, policies, rules, and fees to Library patrons.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Commitment to patron satisfaction.
- Passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for patrons.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Strong decision-making skills and analytical abilities.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Computer use and typing skills.
- High School Diploma or GED
Applications are available at the Circulation Desk or you may download and print the application from the link below. Completed applications can be submitted at the Circulation Desk at the Twin Falls Public Library, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via standard mail at the address:
Twin Falls Public Library
Attn: CJ Rasmusson
201 4th Ave E
Twin Falls, ID 83301
For more information regarding the position, please call 733-2964 ext 101.