Did you know that your library card gives you access to 7 local libraries, including Meridian, Boise, Eagle, Garden City, Nampa, Caldwell, and Ada Community Libraries?
Beginning this Fall, Kuna will be joining this list too!
This exciting growth brings a few changes - but don’t worry, they’re only temporary!
August 23-29, our system will be affected while we add Kuna’s items to our online catalog.
During this time:
- Items will still be available for checkout with your physical library card present. (The system will not allow us to use a barcode without a physical card present, please visit a library branch prior to August 23 if you do not have a physical card currently and would like to request one).
- Any items you return will NOT be checked in until after Aug 29 - there will be no late fees during this time.
- Items will not be able to be placed on hold.
- “My Account” on the public catalog will not be accessible - however you may still search the catalog.
- Interlibrary Loans (ILLs) will not be available.
- New checkouts on OverDrive and Hoopla will not be available.
- Programs will not be affected.